Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh dear Nikon, I love you so much.

My dear sweet Nikon, I love you so much.

 I believe I'm falling for you.

(This is one of Tim's awesome images above.)






4 comments:

Cherie said...

I hear yah! I love our Nikon too, I'm sad it's in Japan right now, but Nathan assures me it's being put to good use. I don't know any of the bells and whistles like he does, so it's especially nice since I just have to set it for action or still and they come out great! Who could ask for more (well, a husband who can enhance them on the computer is nice too :-D).

I hope you're all doing well!!

Aubrey said...

Wow, that really is a great camera! I'll need to put one of those on my wish list. It captures such amazing details.

Danielle said...

My love affair with my nikon continues...if only just a bit slower than at first.

Great pics! I love the lighting in the first one. Tim took that one right? And the one of hadly is darling! Tim take that one too? Or are you working out a lot and taking testosterone?

[Morgan] said...

i love you and your new nikon.

i've been meaning to email you or call you and see how you have been liking it! i've been MIA for the last couple of weeks, but i've been thinking about you and all the pictures you are taking:)