Here's my family.
I love my family.
We had them all over for a sleepover at our place Saturday night.
We went to the pool, ate out at Porter's Place, watched the Jazz game (or fell asleep to the jazz game), got up and ate Banana Pancakes and Rarebut (I LOVE Banana Pancakes, and rarebut is Grandma Smith's famous scrambled eggs. Scrambled eggs have always been my long suit. :) ), and said farewell to Cousin Spencer.
We are so thankful we had this weekend cause Uncle Curt and Aunt Allison are moving to SWITZERLAND!
They're gonna be amazing 'Swisses'.
And once again, enter my "Denier" personality, I'm in denial they're leaving.
We miss them already since they became Colorado-ans, and now they will be Swiss peeps.
We can't wait to see them again soon.
We can't wait to see them again soon.




















3 comments:
#1 You are lucky to have such a great family.
#2 I must know where that pool is. I want to go, really bad.
#3 you look fantastic in a swimsuit!
#4 Switzerland! wow! Why?
#5 I miss you.
Love your family. They are seriously amazing. All of them. And I really need to go to that pool soon!
I have never seen a baby swing thing in a pool before. That is perfect! What a fun time!
Post a Comment