The days are drawing nigh! Four weeks to go? Or not?
Trent, my first, came in four hours of labor! Nine days early! A big 8 pounds 2 ounces at that! So...reason to be nervous:
Second child. Girl. Already the mother of big babies. Second babies and girls usually come faster...and sooner.
"Is it time? Is my water about to break from this contraction? Should I go to the hospital so I don't have my baby at home? Can I go anywhere by myself and be safe? Will she be early? Will she be here in a few hours of labor like Trent? Will someone be available to help me? Will I dilate from a 1 to an 8 in forty minutes like with Trent? or faster?!"
Scary!
I try to wonder about the more fun things. What will she look like and be like?
I can't wait to meet her.
Since Trent is a tiny Tim,
Will she be a tiny me?

Or what will a combo look like? (I won't try to portray that visually.)
We shall see!
Pray. Pray I make it to the hospital! And if you're feeling extra generous in your prayers, could I please get an epidural before I'm a 10 this time, if I get one at all! (Don't mean to be a beggar, but I'm scared stiff that's not gonna happen. And these contractions remind me what labor was like, and it's not pretty.)










4 comments:
You will be amazing! I can't wait to hear all about it! I had forgotten how fast and furious Trent's delivery was. And you were so worried he would be late! Maybe you're worrying about the wrong things this time too!
I am totally a worrier too! The other night when Mike was gone to Scout Camp I nearly had myself convinced that my appendix was going to rupture during the night (I was having a pain on my right side). Of course I googled "appendicitis" and "pregnancy" and freaked myself out even more!
Wow those baby pictures of Tim and Trent are great! They really are twinners! I can't believe he's really had 16 haircuts!
I've been wondering what she'll look like too. Will she have blonde hair? Red? Brown? Who knows! I can't wait to meet the precious baby girl. And I hope you'll be able to get your epidural sooner this time around. It will make everything so much more pleasant. Good luck!!!
yeah that is SUPER fast!! I hope for the best for you! I am hoping to go natural again this time but fear if it is not fast I won't be able to! I am having a boy on or around October 5th. I am hoping for earlier just because I have never reached a due date but trying to prepare myself for whatever comes because my first two experiences were nothing like the other. Man that was a long comment! Can't wait to find out how it happens for you the second time!
super cute pics! remember when the nurse was like " no you aren't ready go away1" oh good times!
Post a Comment