Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A basketball in my belly

I got concerned...that maybe this baby was huge and I still have seven weeks left.

I compared notes. In reality, my stomach will stick out a lot farther when we're done here.

Here's me 12 hours before my water broke with Trent.




Here's me at 33 weeks with miles left to go. Same outfit, for proper researching.



Hmmm...in those last pictures it seriously looks like there's a basketball in my belly and that I might be faking this whole thing. Slightly awkward.

4 comments:

Julie said...

You look so cute!! I'm sorry I didn't call you back in time for you to come visit. My phone went dead and after I charged it I got the message from you! We really are only like 5 minutes from where you were staying. Next time for sure!

[Morgan] said...

ha! a basketball? it really does look like one...
you are adorable.

Lindsay said...

A basketball would be hard pressed to produce a beautiful baby girl...I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's all real or not ;)

Oh, and by the way, I totally thought of your parents that cold, cold morning in the beauty of Eden.

Life with the Warrens said...

wow sexy mama! you look hot in that rockin BYU shirt. ps you look super cute with that basketball. and thanks for the birthday song! you made my day! love you and then i realized i missed yours just a few days earlier right? well i wish i was 28 but i am hitting 31!