Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Reflection

I couldn't help but compare our Easter from a year ago to this one.

Easter, a year ago...

At eight weeks old, Trent could not yet do his own Treasure hunting, so we helped him out. Looks like he was thoroughly enjoying it! (Or was it just us having all the fun?)

Swaddle him up! Take him outside! Trent, look what 'you' found!





Grandma and Grandpa Maw's Easter Egg Hunt last year:




Easter this year! What a difference! Baby boy walking, and bun in the oven.








Trent could pick up his own Easter treasures this year!







Watch out for those vicious four-year-olds at the park! Trent went home with one egg.
But he didn't care!






Third Trimester! Runaway train time!


10 comments:

Kristen Duarte said...

LOVE your pregnant pics!! You're adorable!

Aubrey said...

Babies grow so fast. I can't believe how much Trent has grown and changed in the past year. You look so cute by the way.

Life with the Warrens said...

you are looking fantabulous and trent is breaking hearts already in his puffy vest and fauxhawk!

MEG said...

You can find "bleu balls" in the feezer section of your local Albertsons; no recipe needed ;)

You look amazing! Trent is SO CUTE, and I love the way your hubbie is looking at you in the prego shots.

[Morgan] said...

look how great you look!
glad you guys had a great easter!

Cynthia M said...

Aw how fun! SO sad I slept through it all that day! Visiting your blog is such a treat! So happy for you and your wonderful family. Trent is so cute, you are so beautiful, and Tim is such a great guy! Missed seeing you this weekend too. One day you'll be visiting my blog and you'll smile just like I'm smiling at yours! I'm looking forward to our futures crossing more often. Once again so happy for you and what a great blog with great music. I loved reading your thoughts too. Fun, fun, fun!!

Meradith said...

Isn't it just surreal how much life changes in one year?? Especially with these little heaven sent morsels. Love your pics. You truly are such a babe preggers. And can I mention I LOVE that new pic as your header. What awesome lighting, wonderful shot. The best pictures make you feel like you are listening to a story and there definitely was a story being told to me when I looked at it. Love you guys. Saturday night was great. I will call you tomorrow because we have much to discuss! What a random train of thoughts this comment is. Y asi soy yo.:)

Erin said...

Calder he is so cute and you look adorable too mi hija.

Maleina said...

Trent is adorable! and you look great as well!

stephasauri said...

You do look great, as all the other comments point out! And I still can't get over Trent's red hair! What a cutie!