Thanks for the invite to the blog! I will be checking back often (no pressure or anything) by the way Happy Birthday. Sorry I won't be able to be at your lunch tomorrow, i will be honeymooning in Park City! Yippy. Trent is pretty much adorable.
"I once heard, 'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world,' and I am just going to have to be satisfied with ruling the world."
~paraphrased from a speaker at BYU Women's Conference 2009
Timothy and Candice
I guess you'd say we're like bread and butter...cookies and milk. Complete because combined. Better because together. Shouldn't have one without the other, wouldn't want to.
6 comments:
Hey, thanks for the invite to view your blog! Trent is cuter and cuter every time I see pictures of him! You're looking great too by the way. Later!
So glad you enabled comments! That hair is c-razy. What a good looking guy!
Thanks for the invite to the blog! I will be checking back often (no pressure or anything) by the way Happy Birthday. Sorry I won't be able to be at your lunch tomorrow, i will be honeymooning in Park City! Yippy. Trent is pretty much adorable.
What a cute little guy! We should get he and Aiden together for a play group. Welcome to blogworld!
Such a cute blog, and super cute Trent! I love the giggles. Those are the best!
Yeah for the Andrus family!!!! The blog looks fantastic...and Trent is the cutest!!!!! miss you guys!
Post a Comment